I have set up a new blog solely as a visual diary. All photos are taken from the phone and sent directly to the blog or sent later via email. The purpose for me is to push myself to be aware of the things of visual interest surrounding me and record it.
I am looking forward to seeing how this develops. It could end up being repetitive or just plain boring, but I am hoping it will give the viewer an insight to what I find interesting and what I think is worth taking a photo of.
I also want to explore the immediacy of the technology and how I can have a photo posted up immediately without censor. I'm not sure how I will execute this example. I'm hoping I'll happen upon a good news/photo opportunity.
Here is the link My moblog blog
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment